Aims of the school
- We aim to teach a broad and balanced curriculum by carefully planning and delivering experiences appropriate to the age and developmental stage of the child whilst adhering to statutory requirements.
- Being a Controlled Church of England School, we aim to develop within the children an awareness of Christianity and are proud of our close links with the local Parish Church of St Andrew’s.
- We aim to prepare our children for life in a multicultural society by exploring the religion, language and lifestyle of other cultures.
- We aim to offer equal opportunities for all our children, encouraging them to value and have respect for the lives of others.
- We aim to build up strong links between home, school and community, developing an environment in which everyone concerned with the education of young children can work together in partnership.